All of our therapists provide individual counseling and are well experienced with treating common issues including:
- Anxiety, worry, stress, and panic attacks
- Depression, lack of energy, lack of motivation, etc.
- Self harm, cutting, suicidal thoughts or feelings
- Self esteem
- Relationship concerns and skills
- Communication skills
- Sexual health and relationships
- Affair recovery
- Life transitions such as marriage, parenthood, divorce, illness etc.
- Abuse (past or present) or domestic violence
- Trauma and PTSD
- Feeling lost and needing clarity and guidance
- Needing support to reach personal or professional goals or dreams
Our therapists are well educated and trained in leading models of psychotherapy in order to be most helpful to you.
Some of the specialized therapy models and techniques we provide include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) for individuals and couples
- Gottman’s Relationship Therapy
We work together with you to determine the best approach and treatment plan for your goals.
Some people want some quick tips, new skills, and enjoy a coaching style of therapy. Others prefer to go for deeper changes or impact, and sometimes this is necessary for change when other methods have not worked.
We will support whatever path you choose, and we will always be honest with you about what might be getting in the way of meeting your goals and what we think would be most helpful. We want you to get the most reward for your time and efforts.